6.25.2012

No complicated storyline

Photo credit: IMDb
Yesterday, I watched the movie Jeff, Who Lives at Home with Jason Segel, Ed Helms, and Susan Sarandon, and I thought it was a very meaningful movie... without a big storyline. My friend, and I realized that you don't need guns, booms, and a very complicated story to create a good movie. Usually, those movies are not that great, because there's too much... everything. 


The movie was about destiny. That's all. A broken family, and a day to remember. 
Aside from the plot, the way they shot the movie was very interesting. Hand-held camera, so you can feel how the characters feel, and you are in the "action" (that was in quotation marks, because there are no really action in this movie). 


I just thought people should know about this film...

No comments:

Post a Comment